The boot menu is used on a computer to make some settings before the actual operating system is started. Usually, you will find some options for direct control of your hardware in the boot menu. This includes, among other things, the speed control of the fans or the boot order.
HP Laptop Boot Menu Key – that’s how easy it is to get to the menu.
To get to the boot menu, you must first open the BIOS. You can only do this shortly after the system has started and before the operating system is loaded.
- If necessary, turn off your laptop and restart it.
- Make sure that you now press the [F10] key in quick succession so that you can enter the BIOS before the operating system starts.
- If the operating system loads, you have missed the moment and need to restart the laptop.
- In the BIOS, switch to the “Storage” tab and continue to Boot Options.
- Note that all changes must be saved to be effective.
Boot Menu: It is important to note that
- Laypeople should not make changes to the BIOS without knowledge.
- For example, the boot order can be mixed up in such a way that the laptop no longer starts.
- Usually, the charge is only changed to address select data carriers, such as reinstalling the operating system.
- How to Hack Hotmail Account in 2021 | Hack Hotmail using Kali Linux
- How To Hack Facebook Messenger Conversations 2021