Many apps are automatically installed on your Facebook account. You can change this manually: we will show you how to delete any apps with just one click.
Delete unwanted Facebook apps step by step
To keep your account clean and clear, it is advisable to remove apps that are not being used. This is done in a few steps:
- Log in to Facebook.
- Go to Settings. You can find this in the menu that opens when you click on the triangle symbol in the top right corner of the Facebook navigation bar.
- In the settings, select the item “Apps” in the navigation on the left.
- You will now be shown all of the installed apps. You delete individual apps by moving the mouse pointer to the respective field and then clicking on the small “x” for “Remove” on the right.
- Confirm the question of whether you want to remove the app.
If you want to see all installed apps at a glance, click the “Show All” button. Only then does the true extent of the app landscape become clear – you probably didn’t even know many of the apps on your account existed. Thanks to the simple delete option, you can keep things tidy regularly. By the way, this does not mean stand-alone apps like Messenger: You still have to install them yourself.
- How to Hack Twitter Account in 2021 | Twitter ID Hack
- Here’s How You Can Clear Your Instagram Search History